Get driving safety tips including child passenger safety - and learn the biggest contributors to vehicle crashes. Read the full article >
Is it necessary to have my fuel system cleaned?
Dirt. Carbon. Gunk. When it builds up in your vehicle’s fuel system it can cause all sorts of problems, including preventing fuel from freely flowing through the system. This can cause performance issues and damage your car or truck’s engine. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, you may want to consider a fuel system injector cleaning:
- Hesitant or sluggish engine
- Engine sputters or is hard to start
- Rough idle
- Excessive fuel consumption
Keeping it clean has its benefits. Our fuel system cleaning service can help extend the life and performance of your car or truck — and keep it running good as new.
- Smoother starts and idling
- Improved engine performance
- Helps prevent hesitation and enhances performance
- Restores fuel efficiency
- May help reduce exhaust emissions
- Enhances engine lubrication